Sunday, February 17, 2008

Researching Experience

As I was researching my topic I found that it was very easy to find information on the Blackberry phone in general. There were plenty of websites that popped up, but it was challenging trying to find sites that discussed the time people spend on Blackberries. There are plenty of people who want to talk about the good aspects of Blackberry phones, but there are not quite as many that want to discuss the pros and cons of being available all the time. I used a variety of words in my search like Blackberry, Blackberry and time consumption, Blackberry cell phones and so on. I am not quite sure if it will be an easy topic to do but I do not want to give up on it. It really does interest me but i'm just worried that I will not gather enough information. I would advise my classmates to make sure that their topic is narrow, but also not too make it too narrow to the point where you can't research it. The internet has a very wide range of sources so whatever your topic may be, it should be very easy to come up with some sort of information. I am really looking forward to finding out more about my topic and question, but it might be a little bit challenging.

No comments: