Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"I believe that I can learn to write well..."

I believe that I can learn to write well if I practice and out my best effort into wanting to learn more. Writing does not have to be a difficult "task" if you just write off the top of your head. I am slowly finding out that writing can actually be fun if I am not afraid to make mistakes. Even though there are basic "rules" to follow while you write, there is no right and wrong answer. A large part of my difficulty with writing is that I have always been too worried about what grade I would make or what the teacher would think. Those are the factors that I must clear from my head if I want to succeed with my writing. I intend to work hard this semester at my writing because I believe that I could learn to love it. I truly feel so accomplished after writing a paper and usually I am very proud of my work. Now if it wasn't like pulling teeth to get my words out on paper then maybe I would not dread it as much. I hope to learn how to open my mind and write freely, and as soon as I conquer that my papers should look better. I know that it is possible for me to write a great paper because I love to talk and be social with other people. I feel that this characteristic proves that I have a lot to say which I could easily add to my writing. I am so excited about this English class this semester because I truthfully feel that I am going to learn a lot and come out being a better writer. I look forward to learning more about writing and myself as I apply my social skills to my writings.

No comments: